18 Apr 2016
5 Steps from a Life Coach for you, to create your career goals
Are you one of those individuals who give a lot of importance to their careers? If yes, then you obviously understand your need of career goals. It is crucial to plan, in order to create a better and brighter future. As you know set up career goals are extremely important as they will help you in fulfilling your ambitions up to actually achieving what you have been working, every single day. However, in view of the rigorous competition, the need for staying ahead of others and self created pressure a lot of professionals have started losing their confidence and find their careers heading nowhere but exhausting themselves.
If you too feel that you stuck somewhere in your career and are surrounded by negativity, pressure and a whole lot of confusion then its time you sought the help of a executive coach. Your coach can offer suitable coaching regarding your career, to help you cope up with your existing condition and gain insight regarding people, thoughts and behaviors.
Here are the five steps for you which will help you to design your career goals up to your needs:
- Connect with Your Goals: The first step to build your career goal is to identify what you really wish to achieve and what would happen when you achieve them. You need them then to crosscheck with your values- if they are matching. The final result is what will give you the needed boost to identify and chase your goals even during tough times.
- Seek Inspiration: The best way to design a career goal is to draw inspiration from people who have already achieved what you wish to. These could be the people in your life, at home or office or just about anybody who has been there and done that before. Find your role-model(s).
- Build Your Support Team: People are important and mostly the people you live with. Discuss your ideas, ambitions and dreams with the them, make them understand how important it is for you and the family and put them in your “team”/ inner circle. It is very important to get support from them. Also find other people who are extremely supportive, positive and encouraging and would love to see you achieve greater heights.
- Set Your Mind: To prepare your career goals, you must set your mind in the direction of success. Be prepared to take small yet important steps and be consistent in your approach. Exercise: Imagine every day for 15 minutes you already reached your goals. How does it feels like, what can you see, taste, smell. Make it as lively as you can dare! It helps your subconscious mind to understand the direction you go.
- Get Rid Of Barriers: To design your career goals get rid of all the obstacles and barriers in your mind and life, focus on what you really want and go for it.
I wish you great success,
Jasmin WaldmannJasmin Waldmann
is a well renowned international Life Coach. She guides people of any age, occupations, stress management
, gender or nationality to find their inner happiness & balance, strengthen the inner self and guide how to become more successful and healthy - in business and private life
. Jasmin helps in a team-character way to a life full of joy and satisfaction.
Share your feedback, questions, experiences and suggestions to email@example.com
and read more articles here: www.jasminwaldmann.com/blogLearn how to choose a Life Coach for you