15 Feb 2016
Stress - How to make it work for you?
Some people create unconsciously stress in their life and do not realize it for a long time. You could be stressed about numerous things in your life including job, kids, area you live in, financials, health, spouse, family, situations or just about anything else.
Not many are aware of the fact that when you experience stress, your body releases stress-hormones like cortisone and adrenaline, which can further result in high blood pressure problem, decrease metabolism, increase insulin levels and can even damage your organs.
Here is what you can do to tackle stress - detect it before it can hit you! Read on to find out what you can avoid, overcome and relieve your body and mind from stress.
“Don’t let stress affect your life, mood and situations!” You may have noticed your well wishers say this to you on numerous occasions. Well! They are right! Stress can bother you only if you experience it like that. The thing is you create it yourself!
Leave people where you feel negative influenced, change environments if you sense negativity in and around you. Be aware of your thought-process and focus on the things which are really relevant to you in your life.
Sometimes it is not about "the others" but about you.
Once you felt into your own tray, into your self-created stressful state,
Here are few tools to get out of it again:
- Walking: Get out of there and walk. Change your environment. Even better- have a daily basis as the easiest way to eliminate stress from your life. You could walk outdoors or in a park and improve your physical health too.
- Listen to Music: Classic music as well as soft music has soothing, unimaginable healing potential. Seek help from music to heal your mind and body and treat conditions such as depression, negative thoughts and pessimism, even before it interferes with your growth and success.
- Sound Sleep: If you really wish to part with stress then make sure the quality of your sleep is great. It is not important how many hours you sleep but that you sleep uninterrupted. In order to rejuvenate body and mind.
- Exercise: A proper workout, boxing, running is a must to relief stress from your body, mind and body. If you don’t like gyms then choose any sport which are intense (like martial arts or cricket). It will also boost your charisma!
- Laugh and Smile: A good way to beat stress is to laugh out loud or smile as often as you can.
- Introspection & reflection: ask yourself what is going on. Train yourself in self-awareness.
Remember, if you count your blessings everyday and think, behave and react positively, every time stress tries to bog you down, doing away with stress will be much easier and simple!
Life is too short to struggle. Get in touch with us
to get her support
Also interesting for you: How I start my day
and What to do in turbulent times by Jasmin Waldmann, International Life Coach
Jasmin WaldmannJasmin Waldmann
is a well renowned international Life Coach. She guides people of any age, occupations, stress management
, gender or nationality to find their inner happiness & balance, strengthen the inner self and guide how to become more successful and healthy - in business and private life
. Jasmin helps in a team-character way to a life full of joy and satisfaction.
Share your feedback, questions, experiences and suggestions to email@example.com
and read more articles here: www.jasminwaldmann.com/blog