When Life seems restless, full of chaos and peace seems to be lost, remember there is one path- path of
meditation and Jasmin Waldmann, who will help you to walk on that path.
Jasmin Waldmann, a life coach who lets you introduce the inner soul of you through meditation. Meditation-
an age old long process of introspection, of knowing what you are within and how you can reflect it out.
International Life coach and fitness expert, Waldmann believes that total development of a person can be
achieved only by the interconnectedness of mind, body and soul.
Through meditation, there are plethora of things that change within (and outer) you with your differed
perspective towards life. Following are the benefits of meditation:
- It helps in lowering your blood pressure and level of blood lactate.
- It helps in improving the immunity system.
- It also reduces the probability of anxiety attacks, anger, and frustration and increases the level of serotonin production that helps improving the mood and behaviour.
- It helps in decreasing tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems.
- With meditation, you start gaining energy, both outer and inner.
- Meditation can transform a person. You start learning more about yourself, discovering more of yourself and finally turning into a person you always wanted to.
- You become an emotionally stable person who can balance between emotional and practical life.
- One, who meditates, turns into a creative and a happier person with positive vibes.
- You intuitions start developing with regular meditations.
- You start gaining clearer vision of life and most importantly, the peace of mind.
- Regular practice of meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and enhancing your concentration power.
- At the end, meditation turns you into a stronger soul who is ready for every obstacle of life that too with a smile on the face.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a break from your busy schedule and plan to come for a vacation devoted
to meditation to find the lost inner person you always wanted to be! We would love to see you soon.